Wednesday, 16 November 2011

TADA’s Revolution

HOW CUTE! *squeal*





















"In 2008, after 12 years of sizing pumps, dodging chemical burns, making cleaner flue gas, drawing rotors, chasing spy satellites, and making bigger, better cows, I left the engineering business. It was a decision that elicited mixed feelings, but it was a necessary transition given the relative importance of staving off suicidal tendencies.

In the hiatus from cubicle-life that ensued, I awakened a long suppressed love for art, and I discovered great joy in drawing, crochet, and sewing. It was shortly thereafter that I also acquired Tada. Tada was a loveable but heavily tattered bear. His many adventures had yellowed his dilapidated fur, clouded his eyes with wiggle eye cataracts, and wore his smile down to the stuffing. Tada had one foot in the dumpster and one foot out, but I decided that I would give this old bear a second chance at adventure for the low price of $2.99 on eBay.

I have decided to name my collection of work after Tada because it has grown to share much in common with the Tada experience.

Tada’s Revolution is rebirth. It represents redemption from the garbage pile; it represents salvation from an otherwise ordinary, dreary, monotone reality.

Tada invites you to join his Revolution, but you must bring your own imagination. Tada can’t be expected to take care of everything." ~About

Source: TADA’s Revolution

No comments: