Saturday, 28 May 2011

The Burning House



"If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question." ~The Burning House


























Comments from Buzzfeed:
"I think this is the most superficially hipster thing I've ever seen in my life."

"My shirt and a picture of my shirt. Definitely."

"What do these pictures say about their subjects? That they're all terrible people. I would grab my cat and my hard drive. Everything else is just stuff and can be replaced."

"Computer and box of photos. Who is packing up clothes!? Shit's replaceable!"

"immediately run outside, and feel terrible when I realized I forgot my cat. This kinda happened once."

And my favourite comment of all:

"I would take myself. And I guess what that says about my personality is that I don't want to DIE IN A FIRE."

No comments: