Tuesday, 3 March 2009

The Perry Bible Fellowship

I love sadistic humour, which is probably why I have been obsessed with pbfcomics for a very long time. I like the fact that he experiments with different styles of drawing in his comics (e.g. - anime, Beardsley-like designs, simple human figures, etc). He does have a certain style, but his comics are NEVER boring. He is my hero who never fails to make me smile =)


"Executive Decision" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"Scorpy the Forest Friend" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"The Pacific Council" by
Nicholas Gurewitch


"Puppy Wish" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"Monkey Photographer" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"No Survivors" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"Gnome Bubbles" by Nicholas Gurewitch


"Guntron Alliance Force" by Nicholas Gurewitch

Source: pbfcomics

No comments: