Friday, 24 October 2008

"Stay In My Memory" by Bim



This video was one of the featured video in Youtube this week. I love the animation and it suits the song. It must have taken ages to complete it.

The girl reminds me of the journey I am taking without my boyfriend, Stephen. I had to move away from New York to achieve my dreams. I was in denial for a while that I abandoned the place of comfort, my home, but I realised something important when I stepped into the airport; To travel means to have no home. A chance to live around the world is a great opportunity most people will not have. I still love and will love Stephen for the rest of my life, but I chose to take this journey alone. Why? Because I am the only one who is able to turn my dream into reality. No one can do it for me.

1 comment:

nyczhingdai said...

nom Eu forever too, my Love<3