Saturday, 11 October 2008

Manna Ash House

When I first moved in, it was clean like this, of course... Now it's messy!

My accommodation in London, Manna Ash House. I can't afford to live in an apartment since everything here is so expensive (£1 is equal to $2. So everything here is double the price). Even the food is ridiculously expensive.

I'm satisfied with everything else though. Manna Ash House is literally about 1 minute walk away from Southwark tube station. I can walk to famous sites like London Bridge and Tate Modern in less than 20 minutes. It takes about 30 minutes to get to my school in bus.

I try to clean my room at least twice a week, but I get it messy every single day. It is unavoidable since I am an art student. My life can't be separated from ART! When I get my own apartment in the future, it'll be like an art studio combined with a bed, kitchen, and a bathroom. Augh, I'm so frustrated. I try to clean up the mess as soon as possible since I don't want to make another mess on top of a mess...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im moving in manna ash in september :) im so excited :) what are you studying? are you from england?

Anonymous said...

im moving in manna ash in september im really excited! do you like it? what are you studying?

Anonymous said...

woops i posted that twice.and i just realized it was from 2008 and you probably arent living there anymore lol

Artsy Eunie said...

I'm studying BA Illustration at Camberwell=) I'm in my second year. I'm not living in Manna Ash anymore, but if you have any questions about the university or London in general, feel free to contact me=)

Maya said...

Hello, I just got the offer from Camberwell and now looking for a dorm.
I've heard that Manna Ash is really good and convenient, but I'm afraid it is quite far from CMB. I'd like to hear your opinion.

Artsy Eunie said...

Manna Ash isn't far from Camberwell College AT ALL. You can literally walk to Elephant and Castle bus station in 10 minutes, and there will be several buses that will take you straight to Camberwell College in 20-25 minutes. If you think that's still far, the closest accommodation that I can think of from Camberwell is Bernard Myers House... but that place is dodgy and old to be honest. If you don't mind that, then I recommend Bernard Myers. Literally 5 to 7 minute walk to college. There's also Julian Markham which is close to Elephant and Castle. Takes about 20 minutes to get to college by bus. From my experience, Manna Ash was really convenient accommodation=)

Maya said...

Thank you for your advice!!
It really helps me;)